Nondegree Admissions

Individuals holding a bachelor's degree or equivalent from an organization recognized by the University of Arizona may enroll in graduate-level courses without being admitted to a graduate degree program. International applicants requiring a student visa are not eligible for graduate nondegree admission.

Up to six units may be applied toward the Graduate Certificate, and up to 12 units of graduate credit, earned in nondegree status and/or transferred from other institutions, may be used toward an M.S. or Ph.D. once the student obtains regular admission to a degree program. No funding is available for students admitted to the nondegree graduate program. Nondegree students are not eligible for the WRGP/WICHE program.

For more information about applying and enrolling as a nondegree graduate student, visit the UA Graduate College website.