How do I obtain financial aid for a graduate program?

    Nearly all Ph.D. applicants offered admissions to the College of Optical Sciences are awarded funding, generally as a graduate research assistant, which includes a tuition and health insurance benefit; however, there are some scholarships and fellowships awarded as well. M.S. students are generally awarded a Graduate Tuition Scholarship which waives the out-of-state tuition. There is no funding available for the Professional Graduate Certificate in Optical Sciences or the M.S. distance programs. You will be asked about financial assistance and funding when completing your application. You can also consider a FAFSA application, as scholarships and fellowships often require FAFSA completion. Other scholarships may become available as well.

    You can find more information under Tuition, Fees & Funding.