Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications like cloud computing, clean drinking water, self-driving cars and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a Senior Principal Manufacturing Engineer who will support Research & Development related to optical fabrication and peripheral processes with particular interest in requirements related to DUV/EUV cleanliness standards. As the technical lead, you will use your knowledge to assume ownership of the following.
- Leads in the development and implementation of new process and/or projects as related to optical (EUV/DUV) cleaning and handling, photo contamination, testing requirements.
- Communicaton with customers regarding cleanliness and testing requirements.
- Supports multiple programs in Manufacturing to achieve division and company performance goals
- Provides sustaining engineering support to Production and continuously make efforts to improve the current process for cost efficiency and time reduction within Manufacturing
What will you bring to the team is:
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, or related fields
- Experience/Knowledge of testing requirements and general requirements related to optical fabrication
- Optical component specifications/tolerancing and general optical fabrication knowledge desired
- Solid knowledge of optics theory (geometrical, physical) preferred but not required
- Experience working in cleanroom environments and knowledge of optical cleanliness stanards
- Experience or knowledge of thin film coatings preferred
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.