The business office oversees any keys issued for the Wyant College of Optical Sciences offices and labs located within the Meinel building.

On the Wyant College Forms page, you will find the following:

  • Key Request Form
    One-page form. If this is the first time a Wyant College key will be issued, a Key Card will be created for you. Please read through the Wyant College, Meinel building keys policy before signing this form.
  • Request for Replacement Key Card or Building Key
    One-page form. Use this form to request a replacement Key Card or to report a lost building key. Your Key Card should be carried with you at all times! This card gives you permission to be in the building and must be presented to campus police if you are in the building after business hours.
  • Meinel Building Keyless Access Request
    One-page form. Use this form to request access to the Meinel Building after hours. Once your information is entered into the system, you will swipe your CatCard through the card readers located outside of the doors and enter your PIN.