Adjunct Research Professor
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Awards and Honors:
- GCA/Tropel Graduate Fellowship
- Larry Dickens Award (Negotiator of ORNL’s Most Significant Technology Transfer), 2015
- R&D 100 Award - RAINBOW High Displacement Actuator - Technology Transfer Liaison, 1994
Specific Research Interests:
- Technology Transfer.
- Technology Commercialization.
- Patents Licensing.
- Interference microscopy.
- Interferometric metrology.
- Optical testing.
- Optical instrumentation.
- B.S., University of Arizona, 2015
- A.S., Pima Community College, 2007
- A.L.A, Pima Community College, 2007
- AGEC-S Certification, Pima Community College, 2007
- M.B.A., University of Arizona, 1992
- Ph.D., University of Arizona, 1988
- M.S., University of Arizona, 1984
- B.S., University of Rochester, 1983