Professor of Optical Sciences
- Associate Professor: The University of Arizona, College of Optical Sciences, 2010-present
- Associate Research Professor: The University of Arizona, Optical Sciences Center/College of Optical Sciences, 2002-2010
- Assistant Research Professor: The University of Arizona, Department of Mathematics, 1998-2002
- Postdoctoral Associate: Florida State University, Supercomputer Computations Research Institute, 1996-1998
- Nishina Memorial Foundation Fellow and Society of Non-Traditional Technology Fellow: University of Tokyo (Japan), 1994-1996
- Research Scientist: Slovak Academy of Sciences (Slovakia), Institute of Physics, 1987-2010
Specific Research Interests
- Semiconductor laser simulation.
- Femtosecond light-matter interactions.
- Computational nonlinear optics.
- Ph.D., Slovak Academy of Sciences (Slovakia), 1992
- RNDr., Charles University of Prague (Czech Republic), 1987