Assistant Professor of Optical Sciences
- Assistant Professor: The University of Arizona, College of Optical Sciences, 2023 - present
- Postdoctoral Scholar: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2020 – 2023
- Postdoctoral Scholar: The Institute of Optics, University of Rochester, 2018 – 2020
- Assistant Faculty member, Alexandria University, Faculty of Law, Political economy, Fiscal and Tax laws, 2009-2010
- Junior Faculty member, Alexandria University, Faculty of Law, Political economy, Fiscal and Tax laws, 2008- 2009
- Quantum Photonics.
- Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics.
- Table-top tests of fundamental physics.
- Ph.D., Physics, Case Western Reserve University, 2017
- B.A., Physics and Economics, Illinois Wesleyan University, 2012
- Masters, Public Law and Political Economy, Alexandria University, 2009
- LL. B, Alexandria University, 2007